Monday, September 22, 2008

*Ballade Pour Adeline ~ April 2007*

Couldn't sleep.. so was just browsing through my video files, and accidentally came across this one..
Didn't even remember recording it.. lol..
This was recorded last year.. 16th April 2007 to be precise..!

Anyhoo.. I tend to get really really nervous when I play the piano in front of people and it usually shows with a couple of slip-ups here and there, and sometimes, I get so nervous that I'll get lost and stuck, and therefore couldn't continue on playing.. hahaha..
So because of this, occasionally I record myself playing to improve my confidence level.. Cause even playing to a camera makes me nervous.. lol
The perfectionist in me, tends to put too much pressure on myself that most of the time, it would result in me screwing things up.. :p

So enough of blabbering.. enjoy the video..
The title of the piano piece is 'Ballade Pour Adeline'.. made famous by Richard Clayderman..
And yes, this is definitely one of my all time favourite pieces ever!
I love it so much that I memorized the whole piece..
So here, I was actually playing without reading the notes..
Do tell me what you guys think ya.. :)
I have 2 videos down there.. they're exactly the same.. it's just that one's from youtube (juz uploaded it :p) which is bigger, and the other one I uploaded straight to the blog, which is smaller but clearer.. so choose :D

Owh.. one last note.. I missed recording a couple of bars at the end coz my digicam memory was full.. sorry!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

semua dalam bi...kekeke..

allthebest

*Misz Elin@* said...

what is dalam 'bi'?

*Elina's Jukebox*